5 changes books bring in us:
- Books widen our horizon of knowledge. They provide us with relevant information that would open the ventilators of our mind. Flow of thoughts happen smoothly.
- Books add good words to our vocabulary. And it is believed that people with remarkable vocabulary come out to be smart and confident. Their intellect increases manifold.
- Books help us think out-of-the-box. They help us distinguish between obsolete and contemporary. They help us think beyond our usual capacities. In a manner, reading habits keep challenging our subconscious to think better than before. Creative doors of mind are open.
- Books let us know about the mistakes committed in the past. Not only this, books also feed us with good decisions taken by legendary people in history. This helps us to plan our career, life, habits etc. accordingly.
- Carrying books and talking about books make us look learned and intellectual. They leave a good impression on people. Who knows your crush might get swayed?! 😉